Health and Wellness Visits:
Public Health Nursing can conduct health and wellness visits with all Needham residents. These can include:
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- B12 Injections and other immunizations
- Health counseling and Referrals
To schedule an appointment to speak with the nursing staff please call 781-455-7940.
Annual Flu Clinics:
Needham Public Health holds influenza vaccination clinics in the fall each year. Look for these during September-November each year and then usually by appointment after that. Flu vaccine is typically available from October-April. Please email email@example.com with any questions about the flu vaccine.
Needham Public Health continues to provide covid-19 vaccinations as needed to residents. For available appointments please visit https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/needham
Needham Public Health provides immunization services for many different areas. These may include:
- Vaccines required for Needham School Children as requested by Public School Nurses
- Vitamin B12 with a doctor's order
- Tdap (if available- call or email to inquire)
If you have any questions about a particular immunization please email firstname.lastname@example.org .