Walker Gordon offers a basketball court and a baseball diamond. Additionally, there is a small playground, including a large swing and seesaw with benches!
Location & Parking
- Street: 174 Charles River Street
- Nearest Cross Street: Central Avenue
Please Note: Directions shown start from the Needham Town Hall and the ending addresses for some fields and playgrounds are private residences or business addresses as the actual fields and playgrounds do not have physical addresses.
Park only the parking lot, in an orderly manner, leaving emergency access. Do not park on grassy areas. Be respectful of neighbors.
- 90 foot youth Diamond
- Playground ages 3 to 5
- 1/2 Basketball Court
- Passive park with garden near water's edge
- Fishing is permitted in Walker Pond
- Shade: No
- Water Bubbler: Yes
- Bathrooms: No
- Fencing: Not at playground, but along park perimeter
- Picnic Tables: Yes
- Grills: No
- Age Group: 5 and under
- Equipment: Swings, Monkey bar climber, 1/2 basketball court
- Special Notes: Adjacent to Walker Pond. Please don't feed the Canada Geese!