Greene’s Field offers a baseball diamond, open field, playground, and toddler lot. At the playground, there are slides, climbing structures, monkey bars, swings, and much more. Additionally, there are picnic tables and benches to sit at.
All photos are fine
Location & Parking
- Street: Pickering Street
- Nearest Cross Street: Great Plain Avenue
Please Note: Directions shown start from the Needham Town Hall and addresses for some fields and playgrounds are private residences or business addresses as the actual fields and playgrounds do not have physical addresses.
Park on Pickering Street. Parking is not permitted at the Senior Center / Stephen Palmer Building.
- Youth diamond
- Small multi-purpose field
- Basketball Court
- Passive park
- Picnic area: not permitted out for events; open for use by all who visit park
- Shade: yes
- Water Bubbler: 1
- Fencing: no
- Picnic Table: yes
- Grills: no
- Age Group: 7-12
- Equipment: Swings, large wooden climbing structure, basketball court
- Special Notes: No parking in Walgreen's parking lot or Stephen Palmer Center