Completing a Change of Ownership Form

If you have purchased property, a Change of Ownership / Billing Name Form should be completed and submitted after the real estate closing. The form is available at the Department of Public Works (DPW) Office at 500 Dedham Avenue in Needham or by downloading the Change of Ownership Form (PDF). This form also applies to condominium associations, apartment buildings, etc., who have authorized property agents to receive and pay their Needham Water and Sewer bills. There is no charge for this service.

The completed change of ownership form can be mailed to:
Needham Water and Sewer Division
Attention: Customer Services
500 Dedham Avenue
Needham, MA 02492