PERAC (the Public Retirement Administration Commission) provides and updates all the Commonwealth's forms a public sector employee will need for various purposes and life events.

You may use the PERAC link here to find most forms.

PERAC Forms |

If you need an Address Change Form or the current W-4P Form for federal tax withholding, the links to these forms are below.

Address Change Form

2023 W-4P IRS Form

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please contact us. Our contact information is on the right margin menu.

Thank you.