What happens when the work is completed?

The Order is valid for 3 years. You must complete work within this period.

When the work is complete, you must file a Request for a Certificate of Compliance with the Commission. This requires a statement by a Registered Engineer or Professional Land Surveyor that the work has been done correctly, and may also require a surveyed "as-built" plan to be submitted.

The Commission will determine if the work has been done in accordance with the Permit and, if it has, will issue a Certificate of Compliance that must be recorded at the Registry.