June 21, 2022
Zoom ID #82658993198
Needham, MA 02492
Needham Planning Board
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
NEEDHAM PLANNING BOARD
Tuesday June 21, 2022
Virtual Meeting using Zoom
Meeting ID: 826-5899-3198
(Instructions for accessing below)
To view and participate in this virtual meeting on your phone, download the “Zoom Cloud Meetings” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the following Meeting ID: 826-5899-3198
To view and participate in this virtual meeting on your computer, at the above date and time, go to www.zoom.us click “Join a Meeting” and enter the following ID: 826-5899-3198
Or to Listen by Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 Then enter ID: 826-5899-3198
Direct Link to meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/s/82658993198
1. De Minimus Change: Major Project Site Plan Special Permit No. 99-2: BP 140 Kendrick Street LLC c/o Boston Properties Limited Partnership, 800 Boylston Street, Suite 1900, Boston, MA, Petitioner. (Property located at 140 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts). Regarding proposal for outdoor roof deck.
2. ANR Plan – Four Forty-Four Group, Inc., Petitioner, (Property located at 444 Hillside Avenue, Needham, MA).
3. Request to Withdraw Application: Amendment to Major Project Site Plan Special Permit No. 97-12: Four Forty-Four Group, Inc., 442 Hillside Avenue, Petitioner. (Property located at 442 and 444 Hillside Avenue, Needham, MA).
4. Public Hearing:
7:20 p.m. Major Project Site Plan Special Permit No. 2005-02: Babson College, 231 Forest Street, Needham, Massachusetts, Petitioner. (Property located at 0 Olin Way, Needham, MA, Assessors Plan No. 309, Parcel 17). Regarding request to construct a baseball batting building to be located at Govoni Field.
5. De Minimus Change: Major Project Site Plan Special Permit No. 2009-06: Town of Needham, 1471 Highland Avenue, Needham, Massachusetts, Petitioner. (Property located at 1471 Highland Avenue, Needham, Massachusetts). Regarding minor design changes to the proposed renovation of the Town Common.
6. Parking Determination – Sira Naturals, Inc. dba Ayr, formerly Sage Naturals (Property located at 29-37 Franklin Street).
7. Discussion and Comment on Select Board Goals for FY 2023
9. Report from Planning Director and Board members.
(Items for which a specific time has not been assigned may be taken out of order.)
Received & Posted with the Town Clerk's Office: June 16, 2022 @ 2:26 PM