April 7, 2021
ZOOM ID #87602642886
Needham, MA 02492
Board of Assessors
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
BOARD OF ASSESSORS
Under Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law
G.L. c. 30A, S20,”, issued March 12, 2020 and in effect until termination of the emergency, meeting of public bodies may be conducted virtually provided that adequate access is provided to the public.
The Board of Assessors will hold this meeting as a virtual meeting on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 7:30 AM.
To listen, view and participate in this virtual meeting on your phone, computer, laptop, or tablet, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting ID: 876 0264 2886 or you can use the link,
Notice of Meetings
Board of Assessors
Time: 7:30 AM
Place: Remote Zoom Meeting
BOA Agenda for 4/7/2021
1) Update to members on general developments since last meeting. Open floor for member’s questions and concerns.
2) Discussion on progress of Appellate Tax Board cases. Report on negotiations underway, settlements etc.
3) Update on forms filed with the Department of Revenue with regards to progress towards having New Growth approved and the setting of the tax rate for FY 22.
4) Inform members of the Board of schedule for Tax Classification Hearing if applicable.
5) Discuss and sign any Exemption applications as necessary.
6) Review and vote on as many outstanding applications
for Abatement as necessary and as time allows.
7) Discuss tentative agenda topics for future meetings.
8) Plan tentative time for next meeting of the Board to allow for timely posting.
9) Topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Hoyt B. Davis Jr.
Director of Assessing
Received & Posted with the Town Clerk's Office: March 29, 2021 @ 12:15 PM