August 11, 2020
Train the Brain with Stephen*
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
*This class will involve dynamic, bilateral movement and physical brain activities to improve stability, total body coordination, speed, spatial awareness, endurance and flexibility. Please have the following items ready and available to use during the
1) 1 small Bean Bag, bag of frozen Peas or similar item.
2) 3 Paper Plates or Paper Bowls.
3) 1 Spoon (preferably a long one - maybe wooden) and (1) something
that is roundish, and will fit easily in the spoon’s scoop. EXAMPLES -
a plastic Egg, a Walnut, a small bottle of Whiteout, etc.
4) 1 small Ball. EXAMPLES - a Baseball, or a Tennis Ball.
5) 1 small Pad of Paper and 1 Pen/Pencil - preferably a Pad of
“Stickies” for the paper.
6) 1 small Personal Item. EXAMPLES - Old, empty Prescription Bottle,
Aspirin/Tylenol Bottle, pair of Glasses, or ANY item you choose that
is small and non-breakable.