Needham Branding & Town Seal Committee
About the Needham Branding & Town Seal Committee
• The Committee will develop a recommended Town logo.
• The Committee will review existing uses of the Town Seal and recommend strategies and a timeline for converting non-mandatory uses of the Town Seal to a Town logo.
• The Committee will review official Town communication and make recommendations for standardization.
• The Committee will review the quality and accuracy of the existing Town Seal artwork and make recommendations for improvement.
• The Committee will review the appropriateness of the existing Town Seal and will make recommendations for changes, if appropriate.
|Town Moderator or Designee|
|Kevin Keane||Current Member of the Select Board||2023||2024|
|Marshall Davis||Current Member of the Historic Commission||2023||2024|
|Gloria Greis||Representative of the Needham History Center & Museum||2023||2024|
|Topher Cox||Representative of the Needham Council for Arts and Culture||2023||2024|
|Cynthia Ganung||Representative of the Human Rights Committee||2023||2024|
|David Linde||At Large, with Experience in Visual Communication||2023||2024|
|Amber Autumn Sun Orlando||Representative of the Massachusett Natick Praying Indians||2023||2024|
|Kate Fitzpatrick||Town Manager||2023||2024|