Report a Non-Emergency Public Works Issue

Does your neighborhood have a street light outage? Or a pothole in the road? Use SeeClickFix to directly notify the Needham Public Works Department! Please use SeeClickFix for non-emergency reports only. If you need to report an emergency (such as a water main break, for example), please contact the Needham Police Department at 781-455-7570.