For over twenty years Needham Youth & Family Services, has played an active role in linking youth with employment opportunities in the Needham community. The Employment Program assists young people in obtaining business and residential employment, as well as helping residents requiring help for around-the-house chores.
*Please note (2023) - At this time, we have paused our services for connecting Youth age 12 to 21 who desire work in a business setting and are no longer listing job postings for businesses.*
Prior to using our Employment Program, there are several important items to keep in mind:
- The Employment Program does not screen any applications or individuals; we act simply as a clearing house and information source.
- Youth age 12 to 21 who desire work in a residential setting must register with us by completing the necessary Residential Employment Form and a Parent Permission Waiver and Release Form.
- Lawn Care Form
- Babysitting/Mother's Helper Form
- Odd Jobs Form
- Pet Sitting/Care Form
- Snow Removal Form
- Downloadable Residential Employment Waiver and Release Form (PDF) *this must be signed and returned to the Youth Services office either in-person or emailed to email@example.com with the youth's name and preferred job category.
- At this time, we have paused our services for connecting Youth age 12 to 21 who desire work in a business setting.
- Residents looking to employ a youth can email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a current list of individuals. At this time we are rebuilding our list and can email you the names with no fee.
For further information regarding the Employment Program or other employment-related issues, please email email@example.com at 781-455-7500 ext. 267.
*Please note: As of summer 2022, Youth & Family Services is no longer handling work permits and working papers. All work permits and work-permit related questions must be directed to Needham Public Schools through visiting their website: https://nhs.needham.k12.ma.us/for_students/job_resource