Employment Program

For over twenty years Needham Youth & Family Services, has played an active role in linking youth with employment opportunities in the Needham community. The Employment Program assists young people in obtaining business and residential employment, as well as helping residents requiring help for around-the-house chores.


Prior to using our Employment Program, there are several important items to keep in mind:

  • The Employment Program does not screen any applications or individuals; we act simply as a clearing house and information source.
  • Youth age 12 to 21 who desire work in a residential setting must register with us by completing the Residential Employment and Sign-Up Form and a Parent Permission Form.
  • Youth age 12 to 21 who desire work in a business setting
  • Residents looking to employ a youth for around-the-home chores can email NeedhamYouth@Needhamma.gov to receive a current list of individuals.  At this time we are rebuilding our list and can email you the names with no fee.

For further information regarding the Employment Program, working papers, labor laws, or other employment-related issues, please email needhamyouth@needhamma.gov at 781-455-7500 ext. 267.