Help Center
Go To Search
Click to Home
Disputing Your Bill
If for any reason you believe your bill is wrong, you may file a dispute within 30 days of the billing date noted on the bill statement. Contact or apply for abatement to the DPW and explain the amount you believe to be in error and the reason you believe there has been an error. If you need any assistance in filing a dispute, please contact the DPW at 781-455-7550.

Please review the Water and Sewer Abatement Policy for a list of what is permitted for abatement.