Show All Answers
• If you have the bill, send a check and the Collector's copy of the bill in the envelope provided. If you don't have the envelope, send it to: Tax Collector, P.O. Box 920636, Needham, MA 02492-0908. Please do not include any correspondence as this envelope goes directly to the Town's bank for immediate deposit.
• If you do not have the bill, send a check with the owner's name, the property address, the tax period and amount being paid clearly indicated to: Tax Collector, Town of Needham, 1471 Highland Ave., Needham, MA 02492.
• If you pay your bills via your personal computer, you may use the bill payer option from your own bank account. Please be sure to only reference the Tax Account ID # if you are paying a Real/Personal Property tax bill. If you include any other verbiage, your payment may be rejected.
• If you want a receipt or need to pay by cash or simply want to pay in person, come to the Needham Town Hall at 1471 Highland Avenue, 1st Floor Collector/Treasurer’s Office between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday though Friday.
• Questions regarding the payment of your bill can be directed to the Office of the Collector/Treasurer at (781) 455-7504.
Filing an appeal does not put your tax payment on hold. Tax payments need to be rendered in a timely manner in order to protect further appeal rights to the State. For further information contact the Assessor's Office at (781) 455-7507.