October 6, 2020
10 Signs of Alzheimers
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Meeting ID: 812 2545 5298
*Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The one-hour program covers:
• Typical age-related changes.
• Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s.
• How to approach someone about memory concerns.
• Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process.
• Alzheimer’s Association resources.