May 27, 2020
Zoom ID #892 491 43529
Needham, MA 02492
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
6:00 p.m. May 27, 2020
Needham Town Hall
Under Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. 30A, S20”, issued March 12, 2020 and in effect until termination of the emergency, meetings of public bodies may be conducted virtually provided that adequate access is provided to the public.
To listen and view this virtual meeting on a phone, computer, laptop, or tablet, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting 892 491 43529
or click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89249143529.
1. 6:00 Public Hearing: Eversource Energy Grant of Location- Park Avenue
• Maureen Carroll, Eversource Energy Representative
2. 6:05 Public Safety Project Update
• Steve Popper, Director of Design & Construction
• Ken Sargent, Project Manager
• Stuart Chandler, Chair, Permanent Public Building Committee
3. 6:15 Naming of Community Room – Public Safety Building
• John Schlittler, Chief of Police
4. 6:20 Children’s Hospital Zoning Presentation
• Robert T. Smart, Jr., Esq.
• Timothy Sullivan - Partner, Goulston & Storrs
• Lisa Hogarty, Senior Vice President of Real Estate Planning and Development, Children’s Hospital
• Joshua Greenberg, Vice President, Government Relations, Children’s Hospital
• Sean Manning, Director, VHB
5. 6:50 Town Manager
• Approve PILOT Agreement and Host Community Agreement between the Town and Boston Children’s Hospital
• Town Meeting Planning
• Town Manager’s Report
6. 7:15 Board Discussion
• Committee Reports
1. Approve the extension of Needham Downtown and Needham Heights parking permit expiration dates to September 1, 2020.
2. Approve open session minutes of May 12, 2020.
3. Accept a $400 donation made to the Needham Health Division’s Gift of Warmth program from the Christ Church in Needham.
4. Accept a $100 donation made to the Needham Health Division’s Traveling Meals program from Jerald Owen, a Needham resident.
5. Water and Sewer Abatement Order #1291
Office of the Town Manager
Needham Town Hall
Received and Posted with the Town Clerk's Office: May 22, 2020 @12:40 PM